Senior Unit Manager for In-house Solution Development - 1 Post.
Posted: 19/01/2023 ,
Closing Date: 01/02/2023
The main purpose of the "Senior Unit Manager for In-house Software Development" is plans, directs, and coordinates all activities related to in-house software development. Supervise development activities such as software design, prototyping, code convention and implementation, troubleshooting and functional testing of product features.
Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all activities of the development team.
- Provide guidance to team members to complete project on time.
- Establish guidelines, procedures, methods and best practices for software development.
- Ensure appropriate procedures and processes are followed when it comes to the software development.
- Actively participate in requirements analysis and provides input to the software champion.
- Implement design plans, review unit tests.
- Test and debug applications.
- Document software development.
- Monitor status of developing software.
- Participates in other areas of the software development process.
- Coach developers to create high quality code in an agile environment.
- Ensure application design to manage and maintain data security and integrity.
- To keep up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies.
- To deliver code which is well tested and consistently error free.
- Work with other departments to understand and provide technical solution to solve the problem.
- Recommend and execute improvement.
- Perform other task as assigned by supervisor/management.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science, IT and Engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience in software development of financial system or related fields.
- Strong planning and organization.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle: Test-driven development, and Agile framework.
- Experience with software development for core banking or digital banking is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL).
- Experienced in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Good understanding of OOP, design patterns, and web frameworks.
- Sound knowledge of CI/CD and SCM.
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct, and self-motivated team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and other departments.
- High proficiency spoken and written of English.
- Ability to establish guidelines, procedures, and related documents for Software Development.
- Willing to work hard and learn new things.
- Creative, innovative, and flexible.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE: