Senior Unit Manager for Collection Support - 1 Post.
Posted: 19/01/2023 ,
Closing Date: 01/02/2023
The main purpose of the “Senior Unit Manager for Collection Support” position is responsible for the overall management of the reporting and collection strategies planning unit, which includes reporting templates and the mechanism of collection strategies.
Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design & develop tools or templates of field & phone call collection as standard in system.
- Design & develop incentive scheme to decentralize loan collection of WO & PAR efficiency.
- Prepare monthly budget plan of loan WO & PAR collection to all collectors.
- Reporting and analysis on loan collection performance to continually increase quality & productivity to all branches.
- Forecasting and analyzing on WO & PAR trend in order to improve collection.
- Creative & benchmark of loan collection strategies and preventive strategies of WO & PAR.
- Updating the procedures or guideline related to day to day working.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Proficiency in English and computer Ms. Office.
- Useful experience in planning and reporting environment.
- Strong networking, communication, negotiation and reconciliation skills.
- Advance analytical, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of relevant requirements such as credit & finance.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE: